Pancetta makes any soup sensational
A quick and easy winter to spring soup dish with extra bite, when using our Blue Pig Pancetta.
- Fry off 4 rashers of diced pancetta.
- Remove from the pan and fry off a small onion and some garlic.
- Dice a whole Celeriac and add to the pan.(you could add some celery for a sharper taste)
- Use a good quality low salt vegetable or chicken stock to cover and simmer until soft.
- Whiz it up until thick and smooth.
- Season with a little black pepper.
- Swirl in some cream.
- Liberally scatter your pancetta.
You can replace the Celeriac with Peas for an even quicker soup.
There are so many recipes out there, each telling you a different quantity of ingredients, but always taste as you go along and create your own masterpiece.
Link: Blue Pig Pancetta